My package was marked as delivered, but I never received it.Updated a year ago
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Check your mailbox or whatever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
If you purchased shipping protection insurance, we will mail you a replacement of the product if it is in stock and if not we will issue you a store credit.
File a claim here.